Loss Mitigation Underwriter
Posting ID: 7306758
- Analyzes loans for repayment plans or modification eligibility based upon lender program requirements, investor approval matrix and state and federal programs, such as HAMP.
- Analyzes loans for short sale or deed-in-lieu eligibility based upon lender program requirements, investor approval matrix and state and federal programs.
- Reviews customer loss mitigation packages and identifies deficiencies in requirements and generates notices to borrowers with items needed to cure deficiencies.
- Generates customer approval and adverse action notices for modifications, short sale or deed-in-lieu.
- Ensures compliance with Fair Lending practices in the referral of borrowers to lenders for refinances.
- Coordinators with Specialists on items required by lenders or for documentation to complete the modification, short sale or deed-in-lieu.
- Stays abreast of industry program requirements, including HAMP and GSE/Insurer requirements.
- Maintains all databases, workflow and systems by referring loans for investor approval.
- Completes modifications including escrow analysis and pro forma.
- Meets monthly workout to portfolio ratio goal.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Shayla Taylor
Phone: (214) 414-2495