Junior Software Engineer
Posting ID: 7376996
Company Summary: This company makes software that interactively visualizes data. They make software that enables massive collaboration. They make software that supports the people in the military, that smoothes the way of emergency responders here at home, that offers insight to researchers and data analysts!
Candidate May Have:
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar technical degree
- Eligibility for DoD security clearance (or an active one)
- Proficient with object oriented techniques (C++, Java, or C#)
- 0-4 years of professional experience
- Assist in software requirements analysis, design, development and testing for software enhancements and new products
- Apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of technical engineering products
- Support and develop our technical culture by being engaged, intellectually curious, friendly, motivated to solve complex problems, and inspired to deliver superior user-centered design
- Participate in internal reviews of software components and systems
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Logan Seitz
Phone: (410) 567-1332