Posting ID: 7306838
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- 2- 4 years of related experience
- Experience working with Microsoft office and accounting programs; CDK strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to produce reports, assign tasks, accept instructions, and handle vendor contracts, among other tasks
- Supply management
- Managing petty cash and tracking budget expenses
- Managing processes
- Developing and implementing office standards
- Promoting process improvement
- Inventory control
- Reporting skills
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and developing processes and procedures to ensure the dealership runs efficiently.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing, and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment and supply procurement.
- Keeps management informed by creating, reviewing, and analyzing financial reports; summarizing information; identifying trends and mitigation plans.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual office services budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Organizing maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe and ensure its appliances are in good working order.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Ryan Session
Phone: (909) 579-3702