DevOps Engineer (Architect)
Posting ID: JP-001970781
As Cloud Engineer, you will help us build the capabilities for the organization to leverage Amazon Web Services cloud services safely, securely, and efficiently at scale. You’ll play an integral role in the design and implementation of core cloud services supporting various application projects, cloud operations, cloud governance platforms and controls, and the necessary automation and best-in-class tooling to support it. If you’re a business-value oriented person with proven experience building a world-class suite of cloud-enabled capabilities, you’re exactly who we’re looking for!
AWS, Cloud, Engineer, Architect, CICD, Docker Containers, DevOps
Top Skills Details:
1. 3+ years’ experience in an applicable cloud, DevOps, DevSecOps or software engineering role (AWS) with hands-on experience in building cloud infrastructure or cloud-native applications via automation, in AWS.
2. Experience with AWS services such as: EC2, EBS, EFS, S3, Glacier, ECR, ELB, Lambda, Fargate, Security Groups, ElastiCache, ALB, Auto Scaling, IAM, Kinesis, Config, Cost Explorer, System Manager/Explorer, Macie, SNS, SQS, VPCE, Route53, Service Catalog, Trusted Advisor, RDS, Redshift, Cloudtrail, Cloudwatch, Cost Optimization and others.
3. Experience with CICD pipeline and using Azure ADO for scripting (will consider others) but ideally this stack: Dome9, Imperva, Azure ADO, Ansible, Cyberark products, Splunk, SonarQube, Qualys and Logic Monitor.
4. Experience with Linux: CentOS, RedHat, AL2, Ubuntu and Windows OS.
5. Experience in IaC and scripting using Terraform, Python, JSON and/or Cloudformation, as well as command-line interface to at least one major cloud service, preferably AWS CLI.
Highly preferred to have AWS certifications (2)
**only W2 candidacy for this position**
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Monique Nieto