Posting ID: JP-001978290
• Lead activities and efforts around EHS-related incidents and investigations
• Identify and build action plans and strategies through analytics
• Maintain compliance with legal and regulatory EHS requirements
• Maintain and continually improve the EHS Management Systems
• Direct, develop and deliver safety, health and environmental training programs
• Contribute to achieving EHS targets in support of business objectives.
• Acts as a lead person or technical expert on complex projects
power plant operation, safety, OSHA
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 5 plus years related experience
• Possesses an understanding of safety programs, understands how to operate with them and knows why they are in place
• Ability to review, analyze and draw conclusions from data; effectively use the conclusions to make and communicate key recommendations
• Must be able to and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sean Sun
Phone: (714) 347-1206