Posting ID: JP-002022144
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Assign staff to repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
• Supervise routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
• Assign the inspection and testing of machinery and equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
• Position is 70%/30% electrical/mechanical. Candidate must be able to interpret wire diagrams.
* Review the type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
• Assign staff to dismantle devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools .
• Review the diagnosis of mechanical problems and assign staff to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary
• Overall goal is to optimize machine operation time by minimizing downtime due to system deficiencies.
• Use knowledge of electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, electro-mechanics, PLC based controls, and motor-drive control systems to quickly solve production breakdowns.
• Troubleshoot manufacturing equipment issues, assist in repair/maintenance projects as required.
• Be responsible for diagnosis of electronic control system bugs.
*** PLC Knowledge: Needs to know how to read Ladder Logic and troubleshoot any problems that show up in the code. Read the input/output readings and if there is a "disconnect" in the code, they need to be able to find where there problem is and fix it i.e. bad switch. ***
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Machine Experience: Overall Industrial, with strengths in Industrial Automation, PLC, Robotics ** A huge plus if they have Maintenance Mgmt software experience.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Stephen Armstrong
Phone: (843) 746-5802