Posting ID: 7374499
Aerotek is partnered with a Tier One Automotive Supplier in Upper Sandusky, OH and we are hiring a Facilities Engineer to help support their main Automotive manufacturing facility in the area. This will be a Direct Placement role and this Facilities Engineer will primarily be responsible for the facilities building maintenance and grounds maintenance. This will be a Day shift opportunity that would require you to be flexible in regards to making yourself available to any urgent facilities maintenance calls. Responsibilities include:
- This position will requires the Facilities Engineer to to work 50% in the field/manufacturing setting & 50% in the office. This Facilities Engineer will report to the General Manager of Production Engineering and will work with the Production Engineering teams.
- This Facilities Engineer will be responsible for working with outside vendors to help move equipment from one plant facility to another plant facility or to a different area within the plant facility. The Facilities Engineer would be requires to work with outside vendors in regards to the electrical, water, auxiliary power unit, etc. for any particular cell.
- The Facilities Engineer would be required to attend daily production meetings
- Managed a group of technicians that would be responsible for taking care of the company's internal motor vehicles and repair vehicles when needed.
- Manage and implement cost saving initiatives with AEP
- Work with the Industrial Engineering team to understand the machine layouts on the plant floor and use AutoCAD to optimize efficient work flows.
- The Facilities Engineer will be held responsible to uphold the integrity of the following equipment: Generators & Air Compressors; Heating, AC, Ventilation & Dust collection units; Building & Grounds Maintenance (Snow removal & lawn care); Fire Suppression systems; All company vehicles; Tow Motors; Water & Power distribution equipment; and Boilers
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Dickinson, Ashley