Administrative Assistant 2
Posting ID: JP-001974470
A large tech firm in Redmond in looking to hire a Administrative Assistant for 5 months!
The Chief of Staff Office is seeking a Business Administrator to provide excellent support for the Business Strategy and Programs (Customer Experience and Success). Role will be supporting 3 managers.
The ideal candidate for this role will need to be able to navigate and change directions promptly within a fast-paced environment. An ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal and verbal communication, take initiative to be proactive, demonstrate good judgment and have the ability to maintain confidentiality. They will also need to partner with the Leader to set priorities and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Being detail oriented and having consistent and timely follow through will be essential to success. A positive attitude, team mindset, as well as an eager and willingness to learn is strongly preferred.
• Calendar Management for a Leader who is primarily located in Redmond - with attention to accuracy, timeliness, conflict resolution and alignment to the leader’s priorities and commitments.
• Team support for a group who is located across the Americas.
• Planning and coordinating domestic and international travel end-to-end including the proactive anticipation of any and all logistics and itineraries, as well as the reconciling and submission of expense reports. (Post COVID times)
• Purchasing equipment, services and supplies, creating purchase orders and processing invoices.
• Acting as interim approver on team expense reports, ensuring coding accuracy, and following policy.
• Work with the lead EA to stay connected on Headcount and onboarding of any new team members.
Top Skills Details:
Top 3 must-have hard skills:
1. Manage multiple calendars and work in fast paced setting. (2 - 3+ Years)
2. Manages schedule(s), coordinates travel arrangements and processes business expenses. (2-3+ Years)
3. Strong calendaring experience (2-3+ Years)
*Apply to receive more details!*
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Madison Groom