Posting ID: 7374428
Now hiring Certified Medical Assistants for a contract position in Louisville, KY! This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a nationally recognized hospital system!
- Responsible for various task such as: Rooming patients, taking vitals, and charting patients
- Will be working within an urgent care environment
- Can see anywhere from 15-45 patients on a daily basis
- 2+ years of experience as a CMA or LPN Urgent or Primary Care
- Experience Comfort within a stressful environment
- Must be available to work every other weekend
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Monica Huff