QC Chemistry Lab Tech
Posting ID: 7303493
Please apply and call Chelsea at 615-600-3899 for more information!
QC Lab Tech will be running analytical testing on personal care/hygiene products.
- Performs and documents testing in compliance with cGMP, GLP, and in-house procedures.
- Operates, maintains, & calibrates basic laboratory equipment, as per training.
- Accepts responsibility for special assignments and ensure completion either by self effort or by coordination efforts of others.
- Participates in both long term and short term projects.
- Works on special projects as assigned or requested.
- Performs testing on raw materials, in-process and finished product samples, stability samples, validation samples, product comparison samples and complaint samples as well as non-routine samples where methodology may need to be developed.
- Writes/reviews Standard Operating Procedures for all quality control chemistry lab functions.
- Ensures data reports are complete and correct.
- Prepares test reagents and solutions following established procedures.
- Assists with stability program as needed.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Chelsea Duke
Phone: (615) 600-3899