Data Analyst/Business Analytics Consultant - US Citizen or GC
Posting ID: 7333862
The consultant may be responsible for any of the following tasks, as assigned by the Project Manager: Leads the identification and analysis of detailed requirements to reflect client needs. Translates detailed requirements into functional system designs. Develops use-case models, business analysis and task/workflow analysis. Creates functional requirements to support solution evaluation. Assesses and manages changes to documented requirements. Provides expertise in the development, maintenance and enhancement of processes, standards and methodologies. Documents requirement specifications according to standard templates.
This team will work closely with the issue mgmt. business consultant team on the issues identified within the retail lending domain. Once an issue has been identified by the BC team, the issues are passed to this team of data analyst to look at the issue and the impact of the issue, The data analyst will analyze the data to see what the impact is and how many consumers have been impacted.
Data Investigation & Analytics
Members of this team perform the following functions:
* Map data flow, source data, and perform analytics to support and determine issue root causes and short term fix
* Map data flow, source data and perform analytics to determine impacted customers / look-backs
* Map data flow, source data and perform analytics to calculate impact
* Build ongoing controls to ensure effectiveness
* Serves as control point for consistency by reviewing work being performed by other teams to determine impacted customers / look-backs, and calculate impacts
* Ensure sustainable controls and data infrastructure on-going
A successful member of this team has deep analytical capabilities, can build data structures, has strong reporting capabilities, can take complex concepts and break them down, knows the right questions to ask when the data is not easily available, and has a sense of urgency in execution.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Taryn Overton