Posting ID: 7375572
Looking to further your healthcare career? Our long-term client in Center City is looking for a full-time Patient Scheduler to join their team! This is your chance to get your foot in the door with a large occupational health services company. If you are qualified and interested, please apply!
- 6 months+ of experience scheduling medical appointments
- Experience working in a healthcare setting
- Bachelor's degree in health-related field preferred; high school diploma or GED required
Location: Philadelphia, PA *this is not a remote position
- Schedule non-emergent exam appointments for patients
- Receive a case from a physician with a list of examinations that the patient needs to have scheduled
- Using internal database data base and patient demographic information, schedule patient at the closest and most convenient location possible
- Calls with be mainly outbound to clinics to schedule the appointment, and then to the patient to confirm the appointment
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Jakob Dillon
Phone: (215) 315-5778