Posting ID: 7301473
Immediate need for Industrial Maintenance Technicians!
The following skills are desired:
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems (troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs)
- Electrical troubleshooting, maintenance, and repairs (up to 480v)
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- installation of production machinery
- Preventive Maintenance on industrial equipment
If you are interested in hearing more, there is an immediate need so please don't hesitate to apply!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Jake Benyshek