Posting ID: JP-001975116
The Superintendent will be managing the Carpenters who are responsible for the full range of rough and finished skilled carpentry work. He/she will also be managing the civil side of the heavy equipment operations. This will include wood/metal framing with some light drywall work and all dirt work/pipe laying. He/she will also be installing wall coverings, setting cabinets, installing trim and base, Doors and Hardware, bathroom partitions. This individual will lead his/her team and is expected to be hands on working alongside the rest of the team. There will be coordination with other Subcontractors on the work as well.
Superintendent, Construction, Carpentry, heavy equipment, site development, Osha 30
Top Skills Details:
Superintendent, Construction, Carpentry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years Superintendent Experience and previous foreman experience hands on in the field as either a Carpenter or related trade.
- Valid drivers license
- Experience with safety training. Safety is priority on all their jobs so this individual must follow their safety protocol.
- Ok with traveling (Most of their work will be in and around Indy, but their client sometime dictates where they go (Fort Wayne and the surrounding states) (They will get $40/ per diem, company vehicle, gas card, and hotels paid for when they stay overnight)
Would Be Nice:
Experience with the following installs:
- Hanging Ceiling Grid and Ceiling Tile
- Installing Windows
- Installing Tile and other flooring
- Ability to operate heavy equipment
- Osha 30 Hour at least a 10 Hour OSHA (If they don't already have they will get soon after they start)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Devon Merder