Posting ID: 7305129
We are looking for HARDWORKING and RELIABLE personnel to serve as Specimen Processors for one of the largest Bio Repository Labs in the country.
The specimen processors will be receiving in the specimens that are delivered to us. They will input the patient/sample information into the system and take pictures of the samples that they accession.
They need to be able to enter data into the system off the paperwork and the sample label. They do not open the sample but they will be using PPE while handling the sample. Racks of samples are placed in an area after accessioning from where they are taken to the technicians.
* Receive, identify, label, and process specimens as required for processing.
* Labeling of specimen containers, slide(s), and any other materials submitted by the client.
* Ability to handle all specimen types.
* Maintain departmental production goals to ensure hourly specimen flow to the labs are consistent.
* Review, transcribe, and enter demographic and specimen data into the laboratory information system with 100% accuracy.
* Recognize specimen problems and refer to designated personnel.
* File Requisition Slips, glass slides, and paraffin blocks assisting Laboratory Aide(s) as needed.
* Perform supply maintenance and clean-up duties to help work flow and efficiency.
* Candidates will be reading and entering data information that come from labels that were previously on specimen bags. They will handle sealed saliva samples and wear proper personal protective equipment and follow World Health Organization's guidelines.
- Highschool Diploma
- background in Data Entry
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Amanda Rocha
Phone: (732) 447-1197