eCommerce Business Analyst - UAT Lead
Posting ID: 7301925
One of the largest tech companies in the Bay Area has an Online Store World Wide Digital Content Management team that is seeking an experienced system professional to drive User Acceptance Test. You will join our effort to evolve authoring tools and processes to enable Worldwide DCM teams to deliver best shopping experience for the company's online customers. You will be leading and directing cross-functional UAT teams through each UAT phase: strategic planning, scoping, design and development, to execution.
* Industry knowledge of eCommerce ecosystems with extensive working experience in mid to large-scale eCommerce systems (content management and product information
* 7+ years of experience in managing and leading UAT with cross-functional teams to ensure system implementations are in compliance with business requirements.
* Strong project management skill in driving UAT management throughout project phases
applicable to various software development methodologies: Agile, waterfall or hybrid.
* Strong problem solving skills with insightful analysis to comprehend complex issues and its downstream impact quickly
* Demonstration of innovation and ownership through creative strategies and continuous
* A self starter capable of taking on multiple tasks and thriving in a high pace and ambiguous working environment
* Strong ability to clearly organize and inform global audiences at various levels with different background through excellent written and verbal communications.
You will partner with business community and engineering to understand digital content
management operations and define testing strategies and framework for Authoring tools and processes. You will lead the effort in user acceptance test across functional teams. You will be driving UAT and end-to-end tests in an integrated environment of multi-applications from planning, design and development to execution and communication.
* Knowing the DCM specialists, your customers, their authoring tools and their operational processes
* Working effectively with cross-functional teams: DCM specialists, Product Management,
Development, QA, and deployment teams.
* Defining best-in-class testing strategies and framework to qualify authoring apps that
promote scalability, smart production practices, and intuitive UI. You will be responsible for:
- UAT strategy, processes, entry/exit criteria
- UAT planning: resource, schedules, environment data in consideration of inter
dependencies and downstream impact
- UAT analysis and design, test cases, test scripts development
- UAT execution, issue triage and prioritization: effectively articulate UAT issues to
technology teams and apply in-depth analysis to translate use cases into user stories
- UAT status report communication to stake holders
* Managing business team adoption of tools and processes through readiness planning,
documentation, training, and support
* You are: a quick learner, self-directed , organized and details oriented, articulate, passionate about quality assurance, willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty with the messy world of working with users and solving their pain
* You can: listen, evangelize smart solutions and processes, communicate effectively to
senior management regarding risks/benefits of solution options, write and own
documentations, bridge the communication between technical and business teams
* You know: Web technologies & web production, E-commerce, content management and
product information management applications
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Erica Peterson