Posting ID: JP-001977807
The Technician is responsible for leading R&D support. This role is responsible for the testing of high quality medical device hardware and systems for 3D mapping machines. The position includes detailed electrical testing, using a variety of hardware tools, providing visual aids diagrams, process flow sheets, as well as other written instructions as needed. The Technician will perform testing of various electronic components and finished devices in a controlled manufacturing environment to fulfill production goals.
electronics testing, system testing, function generator, FDA, manufacturing, medical device, quality assurance, quality processes, R&D, Catheter
Top Skills Details:
electronics testing, function generator, system level testing, R&D support
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related technical experience; technical training, degree and/or certification(s); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with electro-mechanical assembly, as well as demonstrated experience in troubleshooting equipment, building and/or testing electronic assemblies.
• Working knowledge of GMP, ISO and FDA controlled environments is strongly desired.
• Ability to read, understand and work with detailed visual aids such as diagrams, schematics, process flow sheets and related assembly documentation.
• Basic MS Office computer skills needed.
• Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature that may require judgment in resolving or receiving guidance on technical issues in collaboration with other Engineers.
• Must be able to understand job duties and responsibilities, have the necessary skills/knowledge and be willing and able to continue learning and growing within the field.
• Must be skilled at managing a significant workload and obtaining positive results, taking on additional responsibility and managing priorities as needed.
• Must be accurate, detailed, committed to high quality standards and pro-active in finding solutions to achieve successful outcomes.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce accurate, punctual reports/information, as required and thoroughly share information with others. Must be able to read, write and speak effectively.
• Exceptional listening skills with the ability to seek constructive feedback, build relationships, promote teamwork and remain flexible and open-minded. Able to quickly adapt to change.
• Capable of following realistic plans, goal setting, resource management, contingency planning, coordinating and cooperating with others.
• Capable of working thoughtfully under pressure and in a timely manner.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Conte, Anthony