Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7307319
Our client is looking for professional Customer Service Representatives to join their team!
This is a great opportunity, with a very reputable Sportswear company in the Portland Metro area!
INTERVIEWS ARE TAKING PLACE THIS WEEK!
- Provide continual exceptional customer service and problem solving by responding to all inbound/outbound calls
- High-level negotiation and diplomacy in resolving differing expectations (customer vs. company policy)
- Assist customers with new and existing accounts, account billing, and payment information
- Resolve customer inquiries in an effective and efficient manner
- Makes discretionary decisions in granting financial and non-financial assistance to customers
- Always be striving to learn about product and service changes
- Be an active listener that can show empathy and patience in a non-scripted environment
- You are consistently reliable for your full time, 40 hour a week schedule, and overtime when needed
- Gain excellent customer service and administrative support skills!
- Looking for a customer service/administrative background (open to industry!)
- Looking for a customer service/sales background
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft products)
- Typing at least 35 WPM
Looking for pretty open availability, Monday through Friday, from 6AM - 10pm! Weekends will be required as it gets closer to their holiday season.
Please respond with an updated resume, and contact information! We look forwarding to working with you! Thank you!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Megan Ward
Phone: (503) 403-1953