Posting ID: JP-001989703
This position is for Maintenance Technician in a machining and metal fabrication environment where they will be working on a variety of CNC machines, Manual Machining equipment and other manufacturing equipment. The position will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing, and any other upgrade projects that come up in time.
When initially hired, candidates will be primarily assigned to work with a team to move all of the equipment from their current two locations to a brand new facility that will be in the area. They will be responsible for disconnnecting, disassembling, packaging, and reinstalling everything in the new designed space.
• Identify problems and complete mechanical repairs for industrial production line equipment including pumps, gearboxes, conveyors, filters, grinders, punch presses and pneumatic components with minimal downtime and supervision.
• Troubleshoot and perform electrical repairs for machine control circuits including PLCs, AC & DC motors, sensors and cameras.
• Perform work on facility support equipment/building maintenance including painting, floor care, electrical work, plumbing, HVAC service, etc. Maintain physical building structure.
• Communicate with production personnel, maintenance technicians and engineering staff to identify problems and coordinate corrective measures. Suggest and implement improved designs to existing equipment components and systems.
• Perform periodic preventative maintenance on production equipment to ensure safe, proper, and efficient function.
• Make replacement and prototype parts and fixtures by machining and fabrication.
• Analyze, install and maintain water, pneumatic and hydraulic systems. Make repairs and replace worn or defective parts such as gauges, valves, pressure regulators and piping.
• Follow all Safety policies and procedures and maintain a safe working environment. Offer suggestions to better protect all employees.
• At least 5 years of experience working in a manufacturing maintenance position
• Ability to troubleshoot both mechanically and electrically
• Ability to read schematic and wire schematic specifications
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072