Bilingual Chat Agent
Posting ID: JP-001980038
Dealer Web Chat Support:
- Will be supporting automotive dealerships in Canada, mostly in Quebec. Will be primarily speaking French Canadian to communicate with customers
- Provide assistance to customers with their vehicle purchase process
- Continuously aim to improve customer satisfaction, productivity and efficiency by making recommendations that benefit the customer making their buying experience better
- Provide proactive support to consumers requesting assistance with dealer, vehicle locates and product concerns/inquiries.
- When appropriate, promote sales and lead captures for the client by accurately and enthusiastically responding to consumer questions about products, features, benefits, incentives, and promotions
- Be a goodwill ambassador for company by courteous treatment of all customers
This group provides pre-sale consumer chat support for the companies dealerships. Instead of a potential car buyer going to a dealership and getting pressured into buying, they can talk to a web chat agent online, in real time, who will answer any questions.
They are only supporting new/used car sales inquiries and take general service appointment questions. This is not general customer service.
- Fluent in French Canadian - knows difference between French and French Canadian dialect
- Completed Bachelors Degree
- 1+ years experience in customer service oriented roles
- Strong reading comprehension and written communication skills (candidate must be able to type at least 40 words per minute)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: McKay Jones