Posting ID: 7338520
Warehouse Order Selectors needed - $15.00 per hour + OT!
Aerotek's client is an essential company and business is BOOMING! We are hiring warehouse operators. GREAT BENEFITS, discount grocery shopping for our full time associates!
- Prepares and loads voice template into Talkman unit for specific warehouse selecting location.
- Performs visual and operational vehicle safety inspections and reports any unsafe vehicles to shift supervisor or maintenance personnel.
- Responsible for ensuring that all cases and pallets are properly identified with the correct store number.
- Performs count/exception on pick slot locations if quantities are less than requested by Talkman.
- Secures selected cases and conducts final pallet preparations by wrapping selected load and applying shipping labels.
- Prepares and places assembled case pick pallets and moves assembled pallets from picking areas to a dock door or staging area.
- Observes, reports and corrects (when appropriate) all unsafe and unsanitary conditions that could cause employee and/or customer accidents.
- Comply with OSHA standards.
Please submit your most recent resume with all of your work experience and contact info to apply.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Ian Hickman
Phone: (703) 279-2417