Posting ID: 7376596
- Candidates will work in the warehouse where they are expected to know how to use a bill of lading, rf scanner, and operate a sit down forklift
- This is a small team of two people and the reason this position is open is due to a full time employee out for medical leave. If the candidate does a good job they could move into a machine operator role down the road
- This position will require the employee to check in products receiving and shipping wise to ensure the product matches the work order.
- If it's on the receiving side the bill of lading determines the correct amount of units arrived and the employee would sign off on that.
- There is some Microsoft office the candidate will need to work with to ensure everything is update in the computer system too.
- This manufactures large roles of plastic bags for various clients, so that is the main product moved around along with their raw material that goes into making the product.
1st Shift: Monday through Friday 7am to 3:30pm or 8am to 4pm (depending on what works best) There may be time they need to work on the weekend as needed. This person would need to be flexible with their hours.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Isaiah Degen