3D Software Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002026850
We are looking to hire a Junior and a 3D Graphics Software Engineer to join an R&D team and contribute to developing the next generation of 3D design software using innovative UI and intelligent algorithms.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Strong programming skills in C++ or C#, computer graphics, OpenGL and/or DirectX, and experience with any major rendering/game engine (Unity / Unreal Engine).
• Shader development experience (GLSL/HLSL)
• 3D algorithms and math, especially in 3D mesh manipulation, computational geometry, and linear algebra.
• Good interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work independently and in a small team environment.
• Must be detail oriented and have excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities with a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
• Experience leading small teams
• Mentoring team members on development and testing best practices
C++ programming, Unreal engine, Unity3d, C# programming
Top Skills Details:
Programming skills in C++ or C#, computer graphics, OpenGL and/or DirectX, and experience with any major rendering/game engine (Unity / Unreal Engine). User-Interface Development
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Unity C# scripting, Unity UI Development
• Cross-platform development (Mac, Windows, Linux, WebGL, Android, iOS)
• Continuous Integration and Automated Testing
• Experience using .Net framework or Mono
• Authoring UML and technical documentation
• Writing User Stories
Key Technologies: 3D, graphics, Unity, Linear-Algebra, Computational Geometry
Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sandra Cam
Phone: (972) 348-1820