Distribution Design Engineer
Posting ID: 7372754
We are looking to hire Engineers or Designer that have Engineering or Engineering Technology degree to work as a Distribution Design Engineer focused on Power Delivery projects. We have openings in Orlando and Clearwater Florida
- Candidates will be working in an office setting drafting and designing using cad software such as AutoCad, Bentley Open Utilities Designer
- Working on distribution projects supporting utility companies.
- Design, Analysis, drafting construction prints, and conducting field work when needed.
- Candidates must have degrees in either Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering plus have an interest in the Power/Energy Industry.
- 6 months or more experience in distribution design
- Software design experience in AutoCad, BOUD, Maximo, GE Smallworld, Poleforeman
- We would accept someone with 0-2 years of experience that has a passion to work in the power delivery industry
For immediate consideration please call LaMark McGreen at 407-754-2540
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: LaMark McGreen
Phone: (407) 754-2540