Tissue Processing Technician - Entry Level Science
Posting ID: JP-001981753
- (M-F) 7:00am-3:30pm
- (M-F) 4:00pm-12:30am
- (M-F) 12:00am-7:30am
- Perform processing, debridement, packaging, labeling, and shipment of finished product.
- Utilize special techniques, instrumentation and equipment to clean and size tissue to specifications and protocols.
- Assist Team Lead with efforts in maintaining inventory levels on the core and dock for receiving supplies.
- Perform lab cleaning activities as required by policies, protocols, procedures and SOPs.
- Work with Quality and Regulatory staff to ensure compliance.
- Correctly complete production documentation.
- Assist with production records as needed.
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and SOPs.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required, entry level Science preferred
- Medical/Healthcare experience preferred
- Warehouse/Manufacturing experience preferred
- Desire to be in the position long term
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brie Cerrato