Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: JP-001979629
Aerotek Recruiting and Staffing is partnering up with a Laboratory Equipment Manufacturer and Supplier based out of Enfield, CT! This leading Life Science Company is looking to add on three Sales Support Representatives/ Customer Service Representatives to help their sales team with administrative functions and customer service.
Order Processing & Order Support Management
- Ensure order entry fulfillment by phone and electronic means
- Provide order status (estimated delivery, quotations for shipping, the status of an order, etc.) to customers, sales reps, and dealers.
- Liaise with sales reps and end-users in relation to order resolution.
- Share orders with finance for payment fulfillment.
- Manage order-related complaints including entering eCRM tickets as necessary to document issues
- Document all invoice related/credits/billing issues via eCRM
- Setup service and service tickets as necessary
- Perform service billings for the field, customers, and pipette centers including credits/rebills.
- Manage order entry inboxes including processing marketing redemptions.
Sales Related Support
- Support Sales in preparing product quotes.
- Provide Sales on supporting material preparation (where applicable) including T&Cs, COI, and other support documents.
- Advise sales representatives on product configurations in cooperation with Technical Product Support team and Service organization
- Coordinate with Sales to send out demos, samples, and marketing materials, where applicable Assigned to a TCT (Take Care Team) to support a specific sales zone, rep, or region.
- This includes all aspects of sales support including pricing, quoting, handling of specific issues, as requested.
- Customer Service/ Logistics/ Sales Administrator experience
- Experience within the manufacturing industry preferred
- at least 6 months of experience working with SAP, Oracle, or any other ERP System
SAP, Logistics, Customer Service, Sales Admin, Oracle, ERP, Customer Support
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Dora Aranibar