Posting ID: JP-002018254
- Responsible for providing accurate and complete documentation as per company SOP associated with production and materials management duties
- Ensures proper receipt of all incoming materials acquired via purchase orders. Confirms material received matches the P.O and processes the receipt transactions
- Reviews inventory for potential expired, scrap or obsolete material
- Labels material and transfers dispensed material to appropriate storage areas
- Day to Day-will receive incoming materials and inspect/document them. Will be working with Hazardous material, flammable, corrosives as well. Work with departments to make sure they have necessary chemicals daily.
- Performs final dispensing operations, (peptide packaging to include QC sampling, receiving material, and inventory verification utilizing an ISO 7 and 8 cleanroom area)
Forklift, inventory control, shipping & receiving, ERP system, Inventory, Production, Packing, Material handling, Unloading, RF scanner
Top Skills Details:
- MP life science manufacturing environment
- handling different hazardous materials
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Work hours: 6am – 4:30 flexible start time
- Biotech or Life science experience doing Material Handling
- Will report to Materials Manager
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Brown, Amanda