Posting ID: JP-001973947
- Working with patients in a clinic setting in the front and back office.
- Will be a full time, M-F position.
- Several different locations so must be open to float position and following the provider where needed.
- Working in back office setting - Must be able to handle chart prep, system flow all in a timely manner.
medical assistant, Spanish, NexGen, charts, emr, obgyn
Top Skills Details:
medical assistant, EMR, NexGen
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Must have completed Medical Assistant Program
- Back office setting Experience and attendance is a big deal.
- 6+ months of MA experience Required
- Pediatric Medical Assistant Experience Preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Sienna Campbell
Phone: (916) 431-3941