Posting ID: 7343150
- Solid understanding of scientific principles
- Excellent laboratory, organizational, and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the theory of molecular biology techniques, including PCR and Next Generation Sequencing
- Good knowledge of standard molecular biology/nucleic acid-based protocols
- Hands-on experience with the methods utilized for the isolation and characterization of DNA and RNA, including extraction kits to purify nucleic acids from biological specimens (saliva, blood, tissue), NanoDrop, Bioanalyzer, Tapestation, or fluorescence-based quantification methods.
- Hands on experience with biochemical / molecular biology methods including cell-based assays, Western blotting, ELISA, PCR, Sanger Sequencing, or NGS.
- Detail-oriented, organized, ability to implement protocols and keep good notes in a lab notebook
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High level of technical proficiency, initiative, independent thought, and collaborative ability.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Colin Gunby