Office Assistant (US)
Posting ID: JP-002023551
Provides production and administrative support for management and operational colleagues.
* Be proficient with all areas and aspects of the manufacturing and inventory computer system
* Creating production work orders and tags to be used in the processing and packaging
* Create and process purchase orders
* Prepare finished product samples for analytical testing
* Scale house and probe operations during harvest season
* Communicate with warehouse personnel and management to ensure efficient production.
* Assist management in performing month end tasks including inventory corrections.
* Assist in maintaining office filing system including record retention
* Assist in maintaining proper QA office housekeeping requirements
* Attendance is very important
office assistant, administrative, front desk, production
Top Skills Details:
office assistant, administrative, front desk
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* 2-3 years experience in a manufacturing office setting preferred
* Qualified candidate must have previous similar work experience.
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook are required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072