CNC Machinist HIRING ASAP
Posting ID: 7342496
Hiring for a CNC Machinist and Operators in Smithfield. Can start ASAP.
We are currently seeking an experienced and reliable CNC Machinist to join our industrial production team. In this role, you will ensure the accuracy of our production runs by monitoring runs for quality. To succeed in this position, you will be thorough and hardworking, demonstrate a strong working knowledge of Computer Numeric Controlled machinery operation, and prove you are committed to safety and quality.
CNC Machinist/Operator Duties and Responsibilities
* Abide by all safety standards at all times
* Report any safety or maintenance concerns to management immediately
* Monitor the run throughout the cycle, checking that specifications are met
* Perform all necessary machine maintenance and use equipment properly
* Keep all work areas clean and organized
* Strive to meet quotas without compromising quality
* Hold self to a high standard of quality, taking pride in your work
* Attend all safety and production training's
* Be available for overtime during high volume seasons
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Savanah Maya