Order Processing Specialist
Posting ID: 7373780
The Order Processing Specialist ensures all orders are received, processed and shipped within a timely fashion, while adhering to all dealer requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensures all orders are processed in an accurate and timely fashion in accordance with each individual dealers SLA.
* Responds to all internal and external communication in a timely and professional manner.
* Ensures daily processing numbers are met.
* Tracks and follows up on both inbound and outbound orders.
* Monitors supply levels to make sure items are ordered in a timely fashion.
* Responsible for monitoring and updating information over several different platforms.
* Responsible for processing customer orders; liaising with customers regarding delivery dates and order expectations.
* Ability to examine purchase order and retrieve necessary data.
* Processing of completed orders through to invoice.
* Prepare for customer inquiries by studying products, services, and customer service processes.
* Need to interface effectively with all levels of management, customers, and staff.
* Additional duties assigned.
1. 2+ years doing Data Entry or Order Processing
2. Strong attention to detail and be okay with doing repetitive task throughout the day
3. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
This person will work half the week in the office and the other half at home. The hours are M-F 7-3:30pm. Training will be in the office for the first few days and they will be trained on everything. They will be set up at their own cubicle in the office and will work with a team of about 10 other Order Processors. Dress code is business casual.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Sean Corcoran