Alarm/Low Voltage Technician
Posting ID: 7336267
TEKsystems is currently in need of an experienced technician with prior burglar alarm or cable installation experience to join their Largo office.
This technician will be responsible for completing burglar alarm installations/services in residential and small business settings throughout Pinellas County.
This includes interacting with customers and providing education and product demonstration after the installation is complete. The technician is also responsible for keeping inventory and paperwork organized on a weekly basis and would be required to go into the office once a week to turn in paperwork and pick up parts.
They will be paid hourly based on experience, with their hourly rate starting when they reach their first job and ending when they close out their last job.
Must needed skills:
1. Residential installation experience of any type of security or cable, internet, etc.
2. Experience fishing wire through walls, proper customer interaction, cleaning up the work they've done. Maintaining a level of professionalism when working with end customer.
3. Great communication and aptitude to learn.
Nice to have skills required:
-Prior burglar alarm installation experience
- ability to interface with clients on a daily basis (would you allow this person to come into your mom's home, with your dad at work?)
-any networking experience with hardware
1. Honeywell, ADEMCO, DSC, Concord, or similar security panels
2. Knowledge of low voltage wiring/terminating
3. Knowledge of Cat5, Cat6, and coaxial cable
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. Reliable transportation and basic hand tools
2. Able to carry and transport a ladder
3. Able to properly maintain security systems
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Sean Lopretto