Posting ID: 7029631
View Job Posting
Now Hiring--Machine Operators
2nd and 3rd shift
Contract to hire
Pharmaceutical manufacturing company
Candidates need to have experience with GMP or FDA guidelines--they prefer candidates who come from food manufacturing
Need to be familiar with a forklift and/or pallet jack
Need to have experience operating, breaking down, or trouble shooting production and packaging machienry
- Responsible for equipment setup and operation in a biologic processing environment for plasma derived pharmaceuticals.
- Strict adherence to procedures and practices according to FDA regulations.
- Strong emphasis on documentation according to FDA regulations.
- Adhere to departmental corporate safety policies.
- Responsible for facility and equipment cleaning.
- Set up, run and troubleshoot Packaging department assembly line equipment.
- Manually place materials into a carton or box on an assembly line.
- Use material handling equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Utilizes touch screen Operator Interface Terminals (OIT).
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Dominick Duenez