Search Engine Analyst
Posting ID: 7031256
Looking for Bilingual Search Engine Analyst responsible for editing and providing QA for the search customer experience. Must speak one of the following: Japanese, European Spanish, Italian, German or French and be familiar with the culture.
- Must have first-class written and verbal communication skills.
- Work cross-functionally with product managers, data scientists, and software development teams.
- Verify the accuracy and relevance of our Search information.
- Summarize audited data to identify themes and patterns in the audit.
- Linguistic fluency
- Cultural familiarity of shopping within country
- Ability to research, analyze, and interpret data.
- Ability to pose and debate theoretical arguments based on research and data.
- Strong creative, logical, and conceptual thinker.
- Adaptable and able to work effectively and calmly under the pressure of multiple projects and tight deadlines.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Kiani Huey
Phone: (408) 346-9356