Order picking (16+ bonuses, 4/10hr shitfs)
Posting ID: 7030871
SHIFT: 1pm-11:30pm (10 hours a day + OT)
- $16 starting pay with opportunity for up to $20+ per hour with incentives
- Frequent hourly base rate increases up to $22.50 per hour
- Bonuses up to $7.50 per hour in incentives
- Frequent employee appreciation days onsite
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Retirement Benefits with an employer match
Responsible for having a strong understanding of the equipment he/she uses, pick locations, pallet building, productivity measures and safety procedures. Usage of pallet jack, pallet rider and warehouse operations equipment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Inspects assigned pallet jack for safety issues
- Enters the proper information into the productivity measure
- Identifies the correct pick location and pick sequence in accordance to the order
- Picks the correct item and quantity, checking UPC's or item descriptions
- Places pick labels on the side of the cases
- Correctly identifies Master Case locations
- Identifies and immediately reports miss-located products
- Shrink wraps and labels with correct truck, stop and other required information
- Stages pallets in appropriate bay
- Listens for first and last call and obtains all out of stocks in a timely manner
- Keeps area clean and debris out of work area
- Immediately informs a foreman, supervisor or manager of any potential safety threats
- Obtains aisle-cleaning assignment
- Operates pallet jack/push cart in a safe and efficient manner
- Reports to supervisor or lead any violation of company policy
- Builds a stable and well cubed pallet
- Parks and recharges pallet jack in its appropriate spot at the end of your shift
- Perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
- Other duties as assigned
- Selector functions are completed in accordance with Company standards and procedures including quality standards and safety regulations
- Effective communication and coordination exist with Company personnel and with management. Assistance and support are provided as needed
- Deadlines are met.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Rosas, Jose