Senior Marketing Account Management Specialist
Posting ID: 7030075
Hiring for a Senior Marketing Account Management Specialist for a large financial firm in downtown Denver Colorado. This is a full time long term opportunity with a starting pay rate of $30-35/hr. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Utilizes the campaign implementation process to manage multiple campaigns and project requests from internal partners. Executes and provides oversight to ensure project completion is within predetermined time-lines.
- Participate in strategy sessions and assist with the development and deployment of integrated marketing programs (product and/or firm).
- Manage overall campaign/project work-flow, including the planning, development, compliance/client review process, and delivery of marketing materials.
- Help optimize the marketing automation process and infrastructure with the goal of standardizing best practices across teams.
- Ensure documents are fully approved and updated prior to launch of marketing materials.
- Develop tasks and time-lines, hold project meetings, capture and communicate minutes, raise and track issues/risks, and enforce deadlines.
- Utilize work-flow system to provide overarching view of projects in queue; maximize resources and increase marketing efficiency.
- Measure and analyze the performance of marketing initiatives and support the reporting efforts of the broader organization.
- Build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams including channel, creative, digital marketing and other supporting groups.
- Assist marketing planning team with budget planning as required.
- Ensure a high level of quality in material produced to meet corporate brand and compliance standards.
- Provide product and competitive market content expertise for the relevant product line.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related area of study, or equivalent education/experience.
- 2+ years of related campaign management experience.
- Digital acumen related to content and campaign strategies.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Must have - PM experience, Excel experience (v look ups and pivot tables) , positive exp, 2 + years of marketing experience
- Nice to have - Writing background, Workfront experience, Financial Exp,
Qualified candidates please apply directly to this posting or call Paul at (303) 224-4522.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Paul Macdonald