Posting ID: 7030748
* To inspect assigned assemblies to specification, accurately and based upon allocated time.
* Follow specification, work instructions, document packs
* Ensure orders are manufactured to specification
* Follow Drawings / Work Instructions.
* Verify correct materials for Assembly builds.
* Identify correct tooling / equipment for Assembly and Testing.
* Responsible for the Quality of Assembly being manufactured against drawing.
* Completion of records / quality documentation in accordance with Good Documentation Practices, AQL levels and determined frequency.
* Skill development of self and fellow team members.
* Support Lean Manufacturing Initiatives to enhance Continuous Improvement.
* Comply with the Health and Safety Policy and procedures and with safe systems of work.
* Take reasonable care of themselves and anyone else who may be affected by the way in which they carry out their duties.
* Co-operate with senior staff and the SHEQ Manager on health and safety matters.
* Report any faults, defects and unsafe situations, working practices or procedures.
* Report accidents or near misses, however trivial.
* Use, and not misuse, any protective clothing, equipment or materials provided.
* Use equipment only with the appropriate safety devices in position.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jacob Kerrigan
Phone: (203) 388-7469