Posting ID: 7030440
North Miami Beach, FL 33181
3 Month Contract to Hire
Shift: 2nd (3pm - 11pm)
- Verifies the correct assembly at the in-process assembly stages as described in the applicable inspection plan.
- Performs physical inspection of the assembled product prior to the performance of any functional tests performed to verify safe completion of the product.
- Uses production control systems and generates reports for product documentation files.
- Performs the final inspection of the completed product, includes both a physical and documentation review.
- Confirms the modification status, ensuring compliance to the current requirements.
- Verifies the correct configuration and identification of the end product.
- Reviews historical log records for completeness and accuracy.
- Prepares and completes all applicable release documentation.
- Ensures compliance to the applicable quality procedures affecting the production process in the cell.
- Assists in troubleshooting technical problems within the cell.
- Participates in continuous improvement of cell processes.
- Performs other functions as assigned that do not conflict with the final inspection function.
- Cross trains in other complementary skills and seeks endorsements for those skills as needed to support production requirements.
- Moves between production assignments that utilize multiple skills endorsements as needed to support production requirements.
- Participates in the cross training of other technicians as needed to support production requirements.
- Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
- Either Entry Level A&P or 3+ years experience doing final inspection.
- must be comfortable using measuring equipment like micrometers and calipers.
- Must be able to work from maintenance manual to ensure assemblies are done correctly.
Nice to Have:
- Component level inspection
- Any kind of inspection
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Daniel Salamanca
Phone: (407) 754-2612