Inbound Customer Service Representative
Posting ID: 7030759
Essential Job Functions for Patient Service Representative
- Follow established procedures to resolve patient account balances utilizing available technologies
- Take inbound calls from and make outbound calls to patients or guarantors for the purpose of making payment arrangements for account balances on behalf of client hospitals or clinics
- Electronically document conversations held with responsible parties on Company and/or client systems
- Accurately determine patient eligibility for financial assistance programs and bank loans, where available
- Provide assistance to patients in completing necessary paperwork for available programs; obtain all necessary documentation to resolve an account
- Provide follow-up on suspended accounts according to established procedures
- Accurately track daily, weekly, and monthly productivity to exhibit contributions toward departmental goals
- Ability to work 1 weekend day a month
- 6+ months of call center or office experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ months of Microsoft Suites experience
$13-$15/hour, paid weekly with benefits offered
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Chelsea Spear
Phone: (319) 731-1078