Posting ID: 7030721
If interested in applying, please contact me directly at 515-657-5419!
- Candidates will monitor assembly line with machines that cut the produce or vegetables.
- Finished product is packaged and labeled
- Load product onto conveyors belts, pick off product that needs additional trimming of skin or stem.
- Perform visual quality checks to make sure the food looks good or through it away.
- Lift totes that have the finished product to the sanitation stations and racking that will then go to packaging lines
- 6+ months experience in food production OR fast food OR restaurant OR assembly
- Ability to work on feet for 8-12 hours/day
- Ability to lift 25+ lbs
- Must be comfortable working in refrigerated environment
- 1st Shift- 6am to 2:30pm
- 3rd Shift- 10pm to 7am
Experience preferred from Osceola Foods, Altec, Hormel Foods, 3M, Hy-Vee, Tyson, JBS Swift, Dr. Pepper Snapple, Pine Ridge Farms, East Penn Manufacturing Co Inc., Lakeside Hotel Casino.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Briana Woods
Phone: (515) 657-5419