Document Specialist ($13/hour)
Posting ID: 7029441
Aerotek is hiring a Document Specialist for a hospital network downtown Indianapolis!
- Take incoming electronic faxes and determine where they should be routed to
- Receive alerts regarding clinical benefits from Patient Financial Navigation and/or Care Coordinators that benefits are inaccurate, exhausted, and/or denied based on previous insurance payer plan knowledge
- Communicates to appropriate department regarding the reevaluation process of possible insurance benefits
- Review all incoming faxes, email and voicemails and route to the correct nurse for completion if necessary
- Must have 2+ years of document handling experience
- Must have 2+ years of healthcare experience
- Strong job tenure is required - no less than 1 year per job
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, or email your resume to Hannah Mees.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Hannah Mees
Phone: (317) 567-6675