Job thumbnail

Accounts Payable Specialist

Aerotek

12/06/2019

Posting ID: 7030698

Full Time
Share:Facebook iconTwitter iconLinkedin icon


With a history of servicing elite companies for over 20 years, we provide top talent and have access to the best jobs in the marketplace. We are extremely excited to provide you with a world-class job search experience. Put your career in our hands. We are Aerotek Kentucky!

Job Description:

This person will be the first person see when they are buzzed in the door. Responsibilities include:
  • Answering the phone
  • Buzzing people in the door
  • Cash Receipt entries
  • Checking bank statements and deposits on the bank website
  • Entering deposits
  • Daily invoicing
  • Entering payables (Sage/ Mas 200)
  • Printing checks
  • Follow up on past due balances
  • Sending statements
  • Take orders to shipping office


Qualifications:
  • Accounts Payable and Receivable experience
  • Excel and Word experience
  • Ability to multitask
  • Customer service
  • Attention to detail


Work Environment:

Small but open office environment working with 5 other employees. This person will be working from 8:30AM-5PM with a 30 minute lunch. This person will spend 90% of their time in the office and the other 10% will be either at the post office, bank or in the shipping office.



If this position is not a good fit for you. Who do you know that it would be a good fit for? Please feel free to share this job posting with them.







About Aerotek:

We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.

Contact Information

Recruiter: Jonathon Gandia

Phone: (502) 493-3187

Email: jgandia@aerotek.com

Related Courses

Browse All

Blog