Posting ID: 7030448
An Aerotek employee is looking for a CAD operator to support their engineering department. This individual will provide CAD drafting and small design of security systems.
1. Preparation of accurate final drawings from sketches and information provided by the engineers. These drawings consist of floor plans, equipment details, sections, elevations, diagrams, and other drawings as assigned. Prepares drawings in accordance with uniform standards developed by the company or the client's requirements.
2. Responsible for the accuracy of the dimensions and scale used to prepare the drawings to ensure that equipment and systems fit into the allocated space(s).
3. Requesting, from immediate supervisor, such information required to complete the title block, north arrow, scale, cover sheet, P.E. seal, notes, and symbols.
4. Assist the engineers in preparing equipment and systems layout and performing calculations by following specific instructions provided by the engineer.
5. Prepares drawings in a manner that is determined by the engineers to be professional in appearance.
6. Maintains accurate and complete electronic drawing files.
7. Protects hard copy drawings from damage. Places all drawings in the drawing cabinet at the end of the day.
8. Reproduces finished drawings.
If interested please contact me at 301-250-4350 or email
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Alexis Isherwood