Posting ID: 7029367
Diesel Mechanic Needed in the Bronx
Pay Based On Experience!!
CAN START IMMEDIATELY
The candidate will be working as a diesel mechanic to perform the following:
- Preventative Maintenance, brakes (front and back), suspension (springs/shocks), tires, replacing clutches, replace transmissions, and fixing headlights.
- Works from shop orders, specifications, manuals, schematics, prints and instructions.
- Review shop orders, change orders and/or all other order-affiliated documents in order to determine requirements.
- Diagnoses and repairs a variety of systems and related components, including, but not limited to, aerial devices, fire pump systems, steering systems, braking systems, suspensions, charging and cranking systems, drive trains and a wide range of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic systems and Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning
- Troubleshooting of basic engine and transmission problems, primarily focusing on interfacing with related vehicle systems.
- Tests components to meet all applicable and required standards.
- Identifies and locates defective parts/components, removes and replaces parts/components and makes required adjustments.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Thomas, Otto