Posting ID: 7031031
We are seeking an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for our growing engineering team. This individual will be an integral part of our engineering design group, working alongside our engineering managers, architects, and project managers in performing technical design and specification.
The qualified individual should have at least 1+ years of experience designing building electrical systems for new construction and renovation projects as a consultant to architects, developers and property owners.
- Minimum of 1 year of U.S.-based experience designing building electrical systems in the A/E and construction industry.
- Experience performing engineering tasks as an electrical design engineer from concept design through construction closeout, including development of construction drawings, specifications, calculations and cost estimates.
- Experience performing electric service calculations, designing electrical distribution systems, designing lighting and lighting control systems, selecting and scheduling equipment.
- Experience surveying and assessing existing buildings and associated electrical systems to document existing conditions.
- Experience in construction administration (submittals, RFIs, construction site observations and documentation).
- Working knowledge of National Electrical Code and International Building and Energy Conservation Codes and relevant standards.
- Fire alarm system design experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Proficient in the use of Revit for Building Information Modeling and production of construction document deliverables.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Cindy Ko