Quality Management Associate (Medical Records Clerk)
Posting ID: 7029379
Industry: Healthcare Insurance
Job Title: Quality Management Associate/Medical Records Clerk (HEDIS)
Address: Rego Park, Queens
Duration: Jan 13th, 2019 until roughly April-May 2020 (Contract)
Pay Rate: $17/hr
- 1+ years of medical records OR HEDIS experience
- 1-2 years of managed care experience (anthem, wellcare, guildnet, emblem, magellan)
Position Purpose: Responsible for Medical Record retrieval projects; provides clerical support to the department; targets member and provider outreach.
- Utilize departmental tracking tools to request and retrieve Medical Records; transcribe, format, input, edit, retrieve, copy, and transmit text and data.
- Store and retrieve files in accordance with established procedures to ensure the timely access of information and records
- Outreach to members and Providers via telephone or other method of correspondence to assure care needs are being met and all applicable data is received
Drug Test Required.
If you are interested please submit all applications or send all resumes
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Brittany Dibernardo
Phone: (212) 320-8632