Posting ID: 7030230
The mission of the agency floor worker is to assist the Warehouse Specialist operations team in maintaining an efficient and productive operation. The agency floor worker will take immediate direction from the agency provided floor lead. The worker operation supervisor will have responsibility for ensuring that the agency lead understands and communicates all expectations regarding safety and performance.
- hand stacking of cased and poly wrapped product in mill converting operations
- hand application of WMS bar-coded labels
-hand application of identifying signage to bundled product
- placement of corrugated slip sheets in outbound trailers
- sweeping of the floor using brooms, mops, and other collection devices
- emptying of trash receptacles
-unpacking and breakdown of finished product into specified broke bins
- assist in operation of portable stretch wrapping machines
- consolidation and re-stacking of individual cases and bundles into full case grabs and bundle pallets
- safe usage of unitizing tools such as pallets and step ladders
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Little, Bryce