Electronics Shop Technician
Posting ID: 6894184
Global Company hiring Electronics Shop Technicians on 1st shift in Lititz. Able to interview immediately.
This job requires that candidates perform the following:
- Assemble and test electronics racks per client or operations coordinator specifications
- Assembly includes: installation, patching, and power.
- Work with gear including: a variety of professional audio effects and dynamics processors, record/playback, and sound management
- Assemble and inspect electronics racks per specification
- Accurately test various pieces of professional audio equipment
- Clean and inspect racks and electronics on a regular basis
- Disassemble electronics racks upon return
- Use inventory software to locate necessary patching and equipment
- Tape off racks for painting
- Provide assistance with cycle counts and late returns
- Pack electronics for safe transport outside of racks
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Experience with assembly
- Ability to Multi-Task
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Brendon O'Shea
Phone: (717) 553-7912