Posting ID: 6895249
Currently seeking Chemical Operators for a large manufacturer that produces antioxidants, accelerators, and peptizing agents in Charleston, SC. Must have at least 3 years of recent Chemical operating experience. This is a long term position offering a competitive pay rate and outstanding benefits!!
- Identifies and corrects problems (troubleshoots) within the process using job knowledge, equipment specification sheets, and operating procedures.
- Monitors operating parameters by reading gauges, instruments, and meters.
- Compares readings to known requirements, logs information, and takes actions as necessary.
- Starts up and shuts down process equipment using written procedures.
- Responds and reacts to any alarms within operating area.
- Collects and submits appropriate samples for analysis.
- Uses analytic and/or process trends to determine whether re-sampling or process adjustments are needed.
- Set up and operate equipment such as reactors, pumps, condensers, filters, compressors, and dryers in order to maintain operating facility.
- The job requires working 12 hour rotating shifts while standing for long periods of time.
- Employees must be able to work scheduled (planned) days and unscheduled (unplanned/short notice) hours on off days as needed to meet business needs.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Clegg, Jordan